Health Certificates

We are licensed to issue health certificates for both large and small animals crossing interstate and international borders.

All dogs and cats being trasnported by airway require a health certificate issued within ten days of the travel date.

Animals being transported to a rabies free country require special health certificates as well as rabies titers. This process must begin at least six months before transport is anticipated.

All exotic animals being placed for sale or transport are required to have a current health certificate.

All horses must have proof of a current Coggins Test along with a health certificate.

Please do not leave this until the last minute.